How can you contribute?
The jurisdiction of the trust for its beneficiaries will be Moradabad Division. However, the persons or organisations intending to support the project can be from any part of the world. One can contribute by:
1. Making a direct donation (by DD/cheque drawn in favour of ‘Moradabad Artisans Welfare Trust’).
2. Making periodic donations (for those who want to continually be a part of this initiative).
3. Sponsoring an event/drive/camp organized by the Trust.
4. Offering infrastructure support (equipment, space, vehicle, etc.).
5. Offering services as a volunteer.
Donations can be made by DD / PO / Cheque drawn in favour of ‘Welfare Trust for Moradabad Artisans’ or by electronic transfer (RTGS/NEFT), as per details here under, under intimation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welfare Trust for Moradabad Artisans, CA No.: 02791131002978 Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce, Budh Nagar, Station Road, Moradabad, IFSC Code: ORBC 0100279